Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baconators, Mount Up!

Really rough draft of this one... fine-tuning to come.


Baconators, Mount up!

It was a clear black night
a clear white moon
Dougie Fresh was on the streets
trying to consume
a thousand calories
beef and cheese and bacon
just rollin in the benz
looking for wendys

Just hit the westside of Frandor
On a mission trying to find the redheaded sign
Seen the arches and the king, ain't no need to freak
All you bloods know what's up with the munchies.

So I hooks a left off the Four-three to Hayford
Some homeys eating Jimmy Johns, "you want some"?
I jumped out the ride
and said what's up
They handed me a four, so I said I'm stuck.

Had a few drinks, still okay to drive
Not to far to home, avoid hittin' the curb
can't stop thinking about melted cheese and such
I see dougy fresh eatin an imposter meal.

I'm getting full... I'm feeding myself...
I can't believe they taking my hunger
no onion rings, no pepperjack
I looked at the brotha said "damn, just chips?"

They fed my homey up, left extras around
they must not know the burger that's straight pound for pound
They wanna come up real fast... real freaky fast
Baconator out and laid them busters down.

They got subs to my mouth
I can't stop eating
I can't believe this happenin so close to wen'
If i had wings I would fly
let me contemplate
I glanced in the cut and I see a baconate

Bacon by the strip and two beef patties
kimmerly hates it when the burgers get cold
now they drooling and begging
it's a tad bit late
Dougy Fresh and GK had to baconate.

I ate all them burgers down
I let my gut explode
now I'm switching my mind back into sides mode
if you want fries sit back and observe
I just left a medium over there by the curb.

No comments: